What is Iron Tribe?
Iron Tribe stands to grow the weightlifting community. Wether its introducing people to the sport for the first time or providing experienced lifters with programming, we want to expose the world to the beauty that is the Snatch and Clean and Jerk.
Whether your goal is to compete in competitions or just to enjoy a fun and exciting way of training, our commitment is to provide you with the right programming, support and guidance for your journey.
- Australian Strength and Conditioning Level 1
- AWF Sports Power Coach/Olympic Lifting Level 1
- iNutrition Pro Level 1 and 2
- Training the Female Client (Clean Health)
- Training the Strength Athlete (Clean Health)
- Cert III In Fitness
- Cert IV In Fitness
- CrossFit Level 2
- Victorian Weightlifting Champs 3rd 77kg Class – 2014
- Competed at Australian Weightlifting Nationals – 2014
- Victorian Weightlifting Champs 2nd 69kg Class – 2015
- Selected to go train in China with the Beijing Sports University Team – 2014
- Coached Emily Cavell 2nd 58kg Class at Australian weightlifting Nationals – 2015
- Coached multiple lifters to the Victorian State Championships – 2015,16
What to expect from Iron Tribe
Beginners to intermediate Weightlifting
Learn how to Snatch and Clean and Jerk. We start with simple movements and layer them on until your lifts are feeling like poetry in motion.
We start with basic strength movements that will aid in our learning the Snatch and Clean and Jerk. Starting with learning how to squat, hinge and brace our core sets up a great foundation.
Our main goal with our Personal Training sessions is to increase our clients strength, we believe strength to be the fountain of youth that helps keep us fighting fit at any age.
Personal training with Iron Tribe is tailored to your needs and goals. All personal training sessions start with one free goal setting consult. This helps lay the foundation of your first training block. At the conclusion of each block we measure, reassess and then move forward.
Weightlifting – Remote coaching
Work out at a gym with barbells and platforms? Want to learn the lifts in your own setting? Remote coaching is a great way to slowly introduce yourself to the lifts. We have a free beginner program for people to start with. Once you feel comfortable enough to start your own program we move you onto our remote coaching program. These programs are tailored to your skill level and goals.